National Association of the Italian Local Authorities – ANCI, Italy
Born in Rome in 1967. Top Score Degree in Political Sciences.
Since 1996 she is working in the National Association of the Italian Local Authorities – ANCI. Actually she is the Responsible of the Innovation Technologies and International Programmes Area.
In this regard, Mrs. Galdi plays a key role, representing the Association, in the most important national initiatives regarding eGovernment and the IT introduction in the Public Administration. In particular she is member of:
- the Concertation Table for the cooperation established by the Technical Body of the Italian Ministry of Innovation, CNIPA
- the Monitoring Committee for the Electronic Identity Card Experimentation established by the Italian Ministry of Interior
- the eGovernment Projects Evaluation Committee established by the Italian Ministry of Innovation
- the Civic Status Registry Automation Committee established by the Italian Ministry of Interior
- the Committee for Strategic Plans, Monitoring and Verification of the South Italy Public Administrations Empowerment Programme established by the Presidency of the Italian Ministries Council – Public Functions Department
- the working Group for the ICT development in the Public Sector established by the National Institute for Statistics – ISTAT
As representative of the ANCI General Secretary she coordinates and promotes all the external initiatives of the Association.